I offer a variety of services to funders, state agencies, organizations and companies with an interest in social justice, human rights, and equality, such as:
- Designing, advising on and carrying out mappings exercises and context analysis to collect intelligence and inform the design of strategies.
- Design and advice on legal, communications, and advocacy strategies.
- Facilitate dialogues across social movements to ensure intersectionality and holistic approaches.
- Facilitate south-south exchanges, given my fluency in English and Spanish, and understanding of diverse legal and cultural contexts.
- Incorporate a gender perspective into any project.
- Incorporate a rights perspective into any project.
- Incorporate an intersectional perspective into any project.
- Develop, and implement workshops and training on a number of topics, including but not limited to how to develop collective action frames; how to work with judges; how to design strategic litigation; integrating communications into legal and advocacy projects; developing and delivering key messages; and on-camera training.
- Facilitate diverse types of meetings for social justice organizations.